Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will Be Faithful

I
Praise You lord,Mighty King of Zion
Mighty God of Israel!
Save us lord from the roaring lion
Cast down the workings of the Infidel!

Refrain:
Oh my strength I will sing Thy Praises
Thou Lord are a shield to me
Oh my king though the battle rages
I look with victory on my enemies

II
Rouse Thyself like a roaring fire
Israel’s Hope Bright Morning Star!
Burn Like chaff the Father of liars
Light up creation with Thy blazing power!

(Ref,then coda)
Coda: Praise You Lord, Mighty King of Zion

No comments:

Easter Greetings From Holy Spirit

"Golden Celebrant"

"Dungog Ug Himaya"

"Hulog Ka Ng Langit"

"In His Time"

"Salamat Sa Dios"

"Thank You Lord"

"God Alone"

"As The Deer"

"We Will Magnify"

"God With Us"

" Sure Foundation"

"Stella Maris"

" Father Make Us One"

"Offering Of Love"

"By Your Side"

"Panginoon"

"Mapapalad"

"Inay"

"Bag-ong Paraiso"