Thursday, February 18, 2010

Covenant


Let me walk with you,
As we journey through this life,
Searching for its meaning,
As each moment passes by,
Let the hands of time.
Be like footprints in the sand.
As I carry you from the dawn to the sitting sun.

Refrain

With just on hand
We can travel for together
Ones life sharing in love
I will hold you forever
Yes! I love you w/ all my life.

There’ll be many cross roads
As we walk along the way
There’ll be many questions
As we live life day by day.
But this will never matter
If you’ll always be there.
We’ll surely find the answer
Cause we care.

Repeat Refrain:


No comments:

Easter Greetings From Holy Spirit

"Golden Celebrant"

"Dungog Ug Himaya"

"Hulog Ka Ng Langit"

"In His Time"

"Salamat Sa Dios"

"Thank You Lord"

"God Alone"

"As The Deer"

"We Will Magnify"

"God With Us"

" Sure Foundation"

"Stella Maris"

" Father Make Us One"

"Offering Of Love"

"By Your Side"

"Panginoon"

"Mapapalad"

"Inay"

"Bag-ong Paraiso"